Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Filler: Star Wars!

"So if there's global warming and the North Pole melts, where does Santa Claus go?" - Sanjay

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I do have lots of stuff to blog about. But no time.

Every day, I reach home at around X o'clock (the value of X varies wildly depending on the day's events). I then fall asleep and wake up at dinnertime. No snide remarks. This nap is essential. I need it to help put off my inevitable system burnout. After dinner I do my homework until midnight. So the fact that I'm on MSN this whole time may have something to do with the lateness of the hour when I finish, but I refuse to cast blame until I see facts.

"Hey malau. Sit down." - Moore

Ahem.


Anyway, in the short few days since I last post
ed, I went dancing at Maisarah's party, swimming at Edward's party, discovered exactly how shot through with holes the schools new games system is, survived a terrifying preliminary hazing by the Interact Club and took the LRT to Kelana Jaya station. Wild, huh?

"When my neck is on the line, your necks are on the line. When my head gets cut off, you all die. I'm using the word die a lot today, huh? I mean it." - Thomas

I plan to cover all those events over the weekend. But right now, I don't have the material or the energy. So instead,

Star Wars: Empire at War

So I went to GameSpot today. I saw the countdown banner marking down the seconds until the release of the demo, and I thought at once, I must have this thing.


Tonight I will go online at one in the morning. I will start the download and tomorrow, the galaxy will be mine.

Minimum Requirements:
  • CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
  • Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP
  • Ram: 256MB
  • Graphics Card: 32 MB graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) capability
  • Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible, PCI or Onboard Audio Device
  • Internet: 56kbps or faster connection (required for multiplayer only)
This game so far looks gorgeous. Check out the screenshots. I mean really.


Here's hoping there are no Gungans.

"Wind sucks. I hate wind." - Clarissa

It's been a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good, i just added lots of different emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info