Sunday, January 22, 2006

21/01/2006

See, Eliot. While I was waiting for yours I went and drew my own comic.

Some people have told me Kelana Jaya station has no such scenery. So what?

That's my phone, right there. This comic has a soundtrack, you know. I'll release it when all four pages are done.

Yeah, that's me. And if you're wondering who the other two are, don't.

Panel six pays tribute to one of my favorite scenes from Sam and Fuzzy, if you know enough about the comic to notice it.

I don't think Google had webcomics in mind when they created Blogspot. Never mind, I'll find a way around that. For now, click on any image to go to the full page at the ever trusty ImageShack. So, this is page one of a three-page feature which I call, "What I Did Last Saturday". Just kidding. But I'm open to title suggestions. Updates, as soon as I can. Probably one page on Wednesday and another on Saturday.