Thursday, February 09, 2006

Unprompt

Links updated. The World Map now includes exotic locales such as the eternally rainy kingdom of the Uncommon Blogger, the vast, sunlit plains of the Cactus Secrets, the airborne castle of the Blue Amoeba and the dark streets of the shady undercity that is Ruang Saya.

Also Li Sha and Pia have switched ideals. From Blogspot to Xanga and vice versa, respectively.

The fourth and final page of the 'No One Understands Me' storyline will be up by Saturday. In the meantime, I am not going to post teasers, neither will I release deeply intimate details of my personal life, little gold nuggets of information.

There will instead be interesting stuffs for you to look at.

Good old Streamyx. Always showing us how it's better to have an internet connection than to be dead. But not by much.

"That's because we have the best damn bug-exploiting players. In the world." - Peak Sheng

This is an old picture, from my second post ever. Did you see this?

What a way to tell the world that you find a certain someone offensive!
Khor Ming Yi - you got SERVED!

I need someone to help me create a better html for the site, or at least an understanding on what the script in the template is.

So on Wednesday we played census taker again. The question?

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
You can't wish for more wishes.
You can't wish for other ways to gain said wishes.
You can't wish for composite things, for example,
things that are composite.
(Every super hero power in all the Marvel and DC universes is not a valid wish. Same goes for super villains.)

We had a field day.

Dexter
  1. Immortality
  2. Ability to kill upon contact
  3. World domination
Eliot
  1. Hugotti Diablo
  2. Voluntary invisibility
  3. Unlimited credit in a Swiss bank account
Pia
  1. Teleportation
  2. Telekinesis
  3. Voluntary invisibility
Dassila
  1. Super speed like the Fourth Hokage
  2. Chakra tap like Naruto and knowledge on how to use it
  3. Good looks
Wai Khuin
  1. Complete control over time
  2. Shapeshifting
  3. A national education system less centered on exams
Jun Ian
  1. Voluntary invisibility
  2. Enough power to teleport to the moon
  3. Immaterial form which causes disruption of electronics and organics
Jason
  1. Invincibility
  2. Ability to make anything out of nothing
  3. Dead Monkey Powers (opens a portal to the land of infinite dead monkeys)
I can't remember all their wishes... those of you who were there, help me out here.

On Saturday when I post the fourth page I will write the pilot for a series set in an alternate reality where all our wishes are reality. I have yet to decide how this epic will be presented, but it will most likely be written. Y'know, as opposed to drawn.

Important note: If anyone else wants in, write me a comment with your three wishes (follow the rules) and I'll make you a character. Same goes for any existing characters who wish to pull out or change their wishes.

Additional important note: Submit all the wishes or Act-of-God powers you want, actual results may vary. In other words, I will not create a world filled with invincible deities with beyond-Godlike powers who can all turn invisible and are filthy rich to a point that defies imagination.

Second additional important note: I don't have enough girl characters.

"Don't tell anyone about this. If I hear anyone talking about this I'll slap you." - Serene

Like five minutes later...

"Can you draw a comic about it? - Serene

Next, on Pandamonium... the final installment of 21/01/2006 and the first chapter of Wishland! (Working title, post your suggestions people)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm writing this in school! whee...

anyway, changing my wishes....

no.1: teleportation, telekenesis and invisibility. yes, all in one wish. they're all superpowers, so they SHOULD fall under one...right?

2. to write a fascinating, in-depth, wholly amazing manga that gains me world recognition and shoots my name up to a household word. with the perfect touches of fantasy, romance, and comedy. yeah, i know this is very mundane, but oh, well. each to his own. or, er, her.

3. the power to evade dexter's death touch! hah! bow down and worship me, pathetic world-dominating fool! lol. pathetic world-dominating fool. i just created a new oxymoron...

Jason C. said...

Lol. You misheard two of my wishes. Ah well, changing nyways. List is:
1. Invincibility
2. Power of foresight. Like, if I were t accidentally to something that would result in me getting harmed, I'd be able t sense what'd happen.
3. The ability to materialise anything at will.

Jun Ian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

1. Ability to control time (pause, speed, slow)
2. Invulnerbility
3. A supercomputer with unlimited specs

fernglin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fernglin said...

The streamyx sign is from the infamous Tmnet website front page. lolx
unlimited specs...ooooo

I want in!

1. the power to call down fire to burn all that i dislike

2. the ability to materialize all the things i'll ever need

3. Voluntary invisibility

Jun Ian said...

you all realise that there's more to life than superpowers, right?
also, wish for what you like, but in the story, I'll have to nerf most of you...
pia - that falls under compound wishes... don't worry I'll find some way to make it interesting
eliot - nuts to you. I made that sign MYSELF

Anonymous said...

Revision
1. invulnerabilty
2. immortality
3. forge's mutant power

Peak Sheng said...

1.monies
2.uber drum kit
3.visits to all the places in the world

fuck u superpower wannabes. fuck you all.

Sporadic Mindset said...

hmm why does Jun Ian get so many comments? Where are my comments?! Now I know where all the comments are going! Haha anyways, yeah the comic sounds like a good idea, lets see

1) A nice shiny sword. I like swords.
2) An unlimited amount of...well you guessed it, cash!! $$$
3) Be good in well, everything?

If I can think of better ones, I would change it, but for now, it will suffice.

Jun Ian said...

oh aaron... its not a competition ('',) okay page four goes up tonight

Anonymous said...

1.to never get sick
2.to fall in love =P
3.to never fail.

well do excuse me, it's the day before valentine's,what did you think i would write?

Anonymous said...

okokokk i'm changing my wishes too.

1.to know every answer to every question

ah that's much better.

2.i wish there were no rules in the dating game.

well i'm still sticking to the last one

3.to never fail.

Jun Ian said...

okay... this is going very very hard to write. It'll be interesting to see how I handle it

Unknown said...

Wish reviewed

1. Ability to control time (pause, speed, slow)
2. Invulnerbility
3. An invulnerable orb which can transform into any electronic devices i think of and that works.