Sunday, February 05, 2006

21/01/2006, Part III

The post formerly known as Problems.

Edit: Okay, we're not having problems any more. But comments were lost. Like three comments from Li Sha, four from Khai Sim and one from Eugene. Some people have been double posting... I think. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, sorry for comments lost. But it's back to normal now, only they lost my whole page three post somehow.

Important: Yes Li Sha, sorry Li Sha, thank you Li Sha for sending me the pictures, thank you Serene for taking the pictures, thank you Li Sha again for taking some of the pictures. The Blogger people lost all your comments, by the way. But I got the message cause its registered in my Gmail.

And now, page three.

The first thing you *may* notice is that page three is different.

You may notice it is on the right, and in a single thumbnail. That aside sets it apart.

You may notice that there is no panel-by-panel summary. This is mainly because from reader feedback I know that not one person understands the plot anyway. Page four will come with a plot summary.

You may also notice, upon actually reading the comic, that some panels look better than others. This could be because I was using a different inking style for each panel, but it could also be because I am a lazy tool... possibly.

Anyway, I won't say too much. I have stupid work to do for stupid school. Stupid holidays lulling me into stupid false sense of security. Stupid BM!

PS: Everyone who has been following the twin QC/MegaTokyo storyline that has been my life for the past two weeks, archiving starts soon! (After page four. After!)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

aha, it's up. Nice

Jason C. said...

Loathe the work too, man.

I'd blow up the school if I could. (Not literally, of course. Bloody people take anything off the net as evidence these days.)

Jun Ian said...

Literally? I would. But not with people in it. You can't hold me to that!

Unknown said...

...qc and megatokyo? your life? that's bizarre...especially considering that currently they both have completely different storylines...

Unknown said...

this is the story of jun ian's life...

sha hew said...

Ure oh so very welcome,jun ian.

yes YES! STUPID BM !

sha hew said...

i cant believe you bothered to space my name . Li Sha.
HAHAHAHA..i love commenting in ure blog. its like so fun. oo..uve linked my blog. eiysh,im not updating that blog.im using my xanga now. www.xanga.com/cloroxgirl
same bullshit toh. ahahaha. oo..~Sha~ .
nice
Sha is a nice name.lisha is a nice name.loving it. jun ian is a nice name too you know. and eu shang of course.dont forget eu shang ,ever.

I am KS said...

testing....

I am KS said...

ok, it's cool now.

nice drawings. nice comic. update more! xD

Sporadic Mindset said...

for the record Jun Ian stole my coding for the links =D so pretty much what you see is my work, mineee!!

Unknown said...

this is proof of me having no life. Update your blog.

Anonymous said...

Jeez u just get better and better. Its sad dat i cant post my rubbish on9 cuz my frens are lazy assholes n itl b probably a month or so b4 anything substantial comes out. Enjoy ur headstart while u can!!!