Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Eliminator

Downloading - V for Vendetta, Inside Man.


Yeah. Just so you know I do fully intend to enter this competition, if for nothing else to break into the webcomic circle. While I doubt I'm ready for that kind of publicity, chances like this ain't hardly too common. And dude... it's Sam and Fuzzy.

Yow Hwui: Did you know he's a gangster?
Jun Ian: Him. Sek Yung.
Yow Hwui: Yeah he is. Likes to cut people's hands off.
Peak Sheng: Yeah, like mine.
Jun Ian: He did, eh? Did he tell you this or what?
Peak Sheng: He constantly tells Jiam that he's gonna cut off my hands by the end of the year.
Jun Ian: And which year is this?
Peak Sheng: Every year.
Eliot: Hehe he'd be all, yeah I'm gonna cut Peak Sheng's hands off by the end of the year. You said that last year. Well, I meant this year.
Jun Ian: Funny guy. During kompang we were all outside of the classroom then suddenly Peak Sheng comes out of the classroom in front of us. Then Norman says, ah this sucks I hate it. And Sek Yung says, Peak Sheng eh? I hate that fucker too. And Norman's like, what? I was talking about how hot it is.

So I didn't bother to look for the missing pieces. But hell with that, the post goes up anyway. This means substantially more to the Puay Chai graduation year of 2002 than anyone else, but that doesn't mean you can't have a click to see the way people like Sabrina and Peak Sheng thought back in the day.

Ever saw the special section?


Jun Ian: So for English we have to write an essay on the barrens.
Li Wen: You know who lives in the barrens? Barons.

Yesterday, I hit a new low with a new high score. If you ever played computer solitaire you will notice that 75 seconds is ungodly fast. Then again, I play solitaire like an extreme sport.

Peak Sheng in school is running a hustling job. How else would you explain all the money he's been collecting from various persons lately? Male persons. Wai Khuin's explanation that they are starting a PS3 fund is an obvious front for something deeper and more sinister.

Azfar: What products does our country produce?
Jun Ian: Petroleum?
Azfar: Pertanian la. What do Malaysians farm.
Jun Ian: Creeps?

Just so y'all know, I am promising not to make a false promise that I will do *something* for my birthday this year. Unlike last year, where I forgot all about it and kept putting it off and eventually just gave up. Only it won't be this weekend, y'know, cause of the treasure hunt. I think this will give me planning time. Who has been spreading lies about my birthday anyway? Five people have already wished me ahead of time. Stop the lies. Lies.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on hold smthing fun. I know how bout a rave!!! XD

yj said...

Just for fun:
Happy Birthday!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!

LIES! IT'S ALL LIES! HAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM KEEPING THIS LIE ALIVE! (though i did not start it. heck, i didn't even know your birthday was soon until i saw this post)

yj said...

oh yea, when is your birthday anyways?

Peak Sheng said...

birthdays? screw birthdays!

PUAY CHAI TRIBUNAL-goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

my birthday's the day after april fool's day. that is why no one believes me when I tell them my birthday is tomorrow.

peak sheng -

C-O-L-L-A-B-O-R-A-T-I-O-N

PS tah all of you who dont know it, the Puay Chai Tribunal was shut down after it came under fire from the personalities described in the articles.

Anonymous said...

oh gosh, i'm in tears.

lol the 'cool' club. can't believe how much i've changed though =P.

but still.

sweet memories.

Pik Yen said...

*rolls eyes*

zomg i cant believe you kept that. haha. I still have the hate Yeelian one. :O

yes and, happy birthday :)

Anonymous said...

i want that one! the hate yeelian one!!!

Anonymous said...

according to sabrina chooi ying has all of them.

while I find this hard to believe, stalker-type behaviour it is also dammed cool.

I'll have to get those somehow.

Anonymous said...

Hey jun ian, nice to see all those pictures again. Newayz kinda forgot when your bday was... Am i invited ? Juz jk . Thanks for bringin bak old memories.

yj said...

so, what are you planning for your party, if you're having one, and am i invited too?

Anonymous said...

we are not discussing my birthday here!

and jie your etiquette/subtlely is awful. asking the (supposed) host if you are invited to a party pretty much forces them to invite you either way.

not call it a party.

I will decide when I decide. which could possibly end up off the tracks, since I have never been terribly motivated to have one anyway.

Jason C. said...

Whooo! Party! Good t see you're back on normal posts, it's enlightening.

Nyways, you should have a party. Even though your b'day is right after april fools. And yeah, that is kinda bad for initiative.

Anonymous said...

RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE!!!!! Jun Ian, Jun Ian, what can we expect at this orgy

Anonymous said...

DINOSAUR ROBOT FUSION!

Anonymous said...

i'll be with trinity in the room doing that thing we do.

Anonymous said...

oh neo, initiate fusion baby!

let us cyber til the machines come home!

Anonymous said...

everything that has a beginning has an end.

Zhen Lim said...

*starts singing* We were young and wild and naive!!!

Hahaha. Ohmigosh primary school. Primary school. I was such a wannabe.

Oh well.

My goodness. Such memories. I just realized I still have a draft of a study I wanted to do for the 6K Wall Journal. Gosh. We were so... insane. Still are though.

And what did happen to people like Rui Ci and Zhen Hui? Haven't heard from them in so long.

Ohmigosh you know what we should do? Bury those things in a time capsule and don't open them till we're all like, 30 and working. Imagine the laughs we'll have.

Oh cool. Matrix characters dropped by.

Sporadic Mindset said...

dude, you guys like have way too much time on your hands >_>