Friday, July 07, 2006

Problem Loading Page

Eliot: You can't have my graphics card, I need mine.
Clarissa: I have a graphics card!

Amani: Do you even know what a graphics card is?

Clarissa: It's a card... that has graphics on it.


I am not returning to competitive blogging. This is more of a knee-jerk reaction to an inspiring... thing that Lisha said.


[δignia] here comes tomorrow says: I have nothing to say
perfect hell says: then dont say anything.doi!

[δignia] here comes tomorrow says: there wouldnt be anything to blog then!

[δignia] here comes tomorrow says: or maybe there is

perfect hell says:
good point.


perfect hell says:
u can blog about how theres nothing to blog if u dont say anything.

perfect hell says: okay.doesnt make sense..nvm nvm.


Maybe it doesn't. But it's not like I don't have other things to do. Like the slideshow.

The Interact Club of Wesley Methodist School Presents:


Thanks to "Penguin" Yoong Jie for help with the text. You have to agree it looks nifty. Doesn't it look nifty everyone?

Look. I even did some Wishworld.


With, yknow, MS Paint. Well it's not THAT bad. Tell me if you like it. I can make more.

Norhayati: Jamaliah! Berapa murid dah kita bunuh tahun ni?
Jamaliah: Lima!


Haslina starts to strut.


Haslina: Lima! Lima!


No offense meant by omitting the honorary madam, but it really doesn't look good in print. Point aside, it's the internet. The full account of the above matter can be found at the blog formerly known as Zillion Thoughts, Ruffneck. I seem to have set off a trend when I changed my blog name.

Jun Ian: Yeah, I think Kevin's back.
Kenji: Oh SHIT! I still haven't gotten his letter of merit that his mom asked me to pick up two months ago!

I don't know why. That was the funniest thing I heard all week. Including that discussion I had with Kenji about crushing cans with the stomach.

Uh... that's all for now.

4 comments:

Arthur Chia said...

Omfg. Ms Paint.

Nices. *drools*

陳一豪 said...

Huzzah you're back! I read about the ball issue. Pretty hilarious on that. The kinds of things the gang does.

Jason C. said...

You seriously need something better than MS Paint. Really soon.

Unknown said...

so this is the infamous ms paint wishworld you mentioned in english...i'm reminded of the ms paint strips done by tycho in PA...