Monday, March 26, 2007

Sneaks Up On You

Updated with new stuffs. Keep looking around and I'm hoping someone has something meaningful to say about all this.

Ain: That's your sister?

Jun Ian: Yeah.
Ain: But she doesn't look like you!
Kevin: Except the nose.
Jun Ian: Does my brother look like me?
Ain: You have a brother?!

My birthday's in less than a week. I can't believe it.

Today!

I have a few topics to write about.

Number one!

Stop. Global. Warming.

School is super hot
these days.
It's so hot I don't even feel like having dance practice.


Which is a real problem, since I don't mean dance practice for concert (which some people are already getting into), but for the Australian students, who are gonna be here in about two weeks. We haven't even started!

On a slightly related note, I really wanna watch An Inconvenient Truth. Anyone know when that's coming out here? Or is it out already or is it not coming out?


And number two... we found out the form fours are planning to carry on the year-old tradition of social night!

Is it considered a tradition if it only happened once? Probably not, but it might become a tradition soon enough! It's all up to future years to decide.

Form threes! Gonna do social night too? All up to you.

Okay, masterminded by Ain and Sandra, the form four social night seeks to emulate the previous year's social night by having dinner and a dance, but they are not planning to call it social night. I forgot what it is they were going to call it.

I don't know the details, you know, not being form four and all.

[22:09:23] † ???i † | I: they'll think we're drinking booze and having some mass orgy in there
[22:09:46] junian: im sure they would disapprove equally of sparkling juice and holding hands

Brii and I are talking about the school. The school would probably not like the idea of us having social night if they knew about it.

But how could they stop us? I mean, it's not like the school has to be involved at all. It's like trying to stop us celebrating our birthdays or going to the mall.

They will try if we give them the chance. They really will!

Somehow they think it's their business that we wanna get together for something like this. Maybe because if anything goes wrong it's their name that's gonna be all over the news regardless of whether we acted independently or not.

Their fears aren't completely unfounded I guess. After all, I did break a door at last year's social night. Yeah, I did.

It was like this.


As to the reason why I was so angry I will not post it here. If you want to know you can ask me yourself and I might tell you.

Some of the form fives don't like
the form fours having social night.
They see this as copying and are somehow offended.

That is really weird. It is not like it is going to trouble you in any way, and you are not losing anything from such a deal, so why not be proud that people want to do what you did?

One more thing. I had to find some music for our Malaysian international understanding video, so I tried an Ares search.

I think the results speak for themselves. I'm actually trying to download this. Keep drifting sideways, Malaysia.

This kinda proves that regardless of your bangsa or agama the international language is smut. But... oh dear Mahadi. MAS crews getting it on?

I ended up downloading Negaraku. For reals.

Finally, congratulations to the Under-18 football team for getting the squad you want, even though you had to push aside a few people to do it. Now if you don't win this year you have no more excuses.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Negaraku!

Anonymous said...

haha, if we win, we mght get our names imprinted in the school's plaque

Anonymous said...

it IS coming out here, since i saw the trailer here in like...february. not sure when, though. it just said...'coming soon'

Anonymous said...

haha. yes. sendhil. but on to more imp matters. JUNIAN'S BRO IS JUNSHEN. or issit junsheRn? hm.& i heard an inconvenient truth is a scary movie. so i heard.

Anonymous said...

@DarK FoX: hilarious. its the instrumental.

@wk: win? one match or the whole thing?

@alien_child: my sis says its showing in klcc. good then

@xyun: sheRn la. like the form2 guy. its a movie about global waming. i guess it could be scary because its true

Anonymous said...

i got 71 seconds! I better stop doing this

Anonymous said...

did i say 71 i mean 69!

Anonymous said...

you know, i think jun shern doesn't like me, i think it's because i stare too much. ==

Anonymous said...

lol. i'm such a bad f1boy lover. nvm at leats now i know he's junsheRn. haha. wont ever make tht mistake. yes! stop global warming while making more money. aheh. i like it.

Anonymous said...

oh jun ian,i dont lyk ur brother anymore.hes dam lansi! so i guess i'll just stick with my current beau la.hahahahbhahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

@DarK FoX: thats just wrong. its the kind of score that is 3 parts skill and 7 parts probability

@ky: okay okay i used to like that people liked him but it got annoying like a month ago

@xyun: whatve the form one boys got that the rest of us havent huh huh

@sha: he is?

Anonymous said...

whens ur bdae ?

Anonymous said...

oh!! i watched an inconveniant truth. my dad burnt it and forced me to watch it.

Anonymous said...

@rachel: april 2nd. monday!

@eli: sounds like he tied you to a chair. how was it?

Anonymous said...

haha then its supposed to be a week to my bdae or smth la! haha.

Anonymous said...

russian chess with the drinking chess set!

Anonymous said...

capture a piece and take a shot

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

your bday or my bday? tomorrow o.O

Anonymous said...

next party okay!