Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Exams Going On

Not much to say right now. Exams going on til Thursday. I studied only a couple of hours a day, and I only started on Sunday so I'm surprised at how well it's going.

This didn't actually happen. To me.

Marcus: Leong was looking at my maths paper, then she called Mr Moore and they both looked at my paper and started laughing.

Looking forward to holidays!

But I just said I shouldn't look forward to things otherwise I'll miss out on the present... also, I kinda enjoy the short periods in between exams. I don't get to hang out with my old friends enough. It's not that I don't like the new class. There's just not enough laughs. On some days, no laughs period.

Recommended reading: Penny and Aggie. Like a teen drama, only funny. The main reason why I didn't really study for chemistry and add maths. I guess I should study now.

Or something.

No comments: