Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In Which Suat And I Buy Lots of Stuff

Wye Ping: Sarah and Daniel! You look like such a cute couple!
Daniel: Er...

Wye Ping: You two look good together!
Clarissa: You know who looks good together as a couple? Jun Ian and Daniel!
Jun Ian: What?
Sarah: Oh yeah! Remember...
Clarissa: One time we saw these two gay guys and they looked JUST LIKE -
Jun Ian: Yeah, you told me.

I blogged about that once.

Jun Ian: So which one of us is the guy?
Clarissa: You la!
Jun Ian: That's the way! See? I'm the guy here, Daniel.
Daniel: Of course la - no wait, that's not right!
Jun Ian: As it turns out, in this relationship... I'm the man.
Komala: Obviously... SISTER!

New word for today!

CHRISDDHISM

A cocktail mixture of Christianity and Buddhism. For the casual chapel-going student who isn't really Christian! There are a lot of Buddhists in chapel these days. Free thinkers too. No one knows whether we actually outnumber the real Christians or not. But I think we do.

Christian Fellowship (CF) is held every Wednesday at the chapel during lunch break. There are a lot of Christians who don't even go for that, but again... the Buddhists are there to fill in the spaces.

Usually we play games and stuff but today, we learned how to sing the new testament.

The first four are Mark, Matthew, James and Luke. I got the order mixed up. Something about Romans and then... some stuff and then... two Timothys, Titus and it ends with Jude and Revelations. There are like twenty seven books or something.

Yeah, I don't really remember too well. It was worth it to watch Mrs Peters sing, though. Hari gave her a hug today. That was cool, but nothing will ever beat the memory of Mark dancing with Norashima on Teacher's Day two years ago. Anyone remember that?

Blame Liwen for the whole Christian-Buddhist thing. He started the entire movement last year.

Dexter: And then, through some freak accident, David pushed Goliath out the window of the children's hospital. Goliath fell many stories and died. This proved that David was indeed the chosen one, not Neo.
En Yaw: This... this is blasphemy man!

Good old blasphemy. We even got Dass to come along once.

Mrs Peters: What are YOU doing here?

Did you know that if we bring a Muslim to chapel, we're effectively trying to convert him and we could all go to jail?

Yeah... that's our Islamic law.

Yan Por: And this is what a AIDS cell looks like. Since it's so small, I'm going to draw it on the board. Something like this...
Kiat Jin: Yan Por, permanent marker!
Yan Por: HAAH???

My sister is a librarian! I am like SO PROUD.

Tuesday's News
(Some pictures were removed cause they were taking up space)


I feel sick and tired and I'm still blogging this...

Dunno why I'm doing it also.

But we bought so much STUFF.

That's about a thousand bucks worth of branded stuff.

I feel so sick. I just had my second shower in like... SIXTEEN HOURS.

The two of us were in KLCC until 9.45 or something. It's a school night!

I can't tell you exactly who gets what because Suatz took the list of prizes home.

The football.

First place gets the iPod shuffle. Now we have TWO.

I just found out that I can actually hang from the hoop in the basketball court... now that there's an extra layer there.