Friday, February 02, 2007

In Which My Blog Receives An Accolade

accolade (noun)
1. a. An expression of approval; praise.

b. A special acknowledgment; an award.

Pandamomium just won the Blog of the Month award for February over at Rantings.
My award.

It feels a bit undeserving to win since my blog's only been active for like... nine days.

I guess all that stuff I did last year counts for something.

Eh, I just won a blog award and I have nothing to blog about.

I guess I could blog about how I have nothing to blog about.

But that's not really my... thing.

If you're reading this Joey, get a cbox. The same goes for all you xanga punks.

Lesson #1: Politics suck.

There were a couple of problems between the prefects and the club this week.

Major problems. Really bad things. Some of you noticed, but I don't think I should be telling you any more than that.

Just know that there were politics involved, and it was very sucky.

But it's all better now. I guess.

Wesley Methodist s05.e02 - The Jogathon

I'm just gonna say this once... response has been pretty good so far, especially from the form threes but we need more people from all forms.

Except form ones and twos. Cause you guys are, yknow, underage.

I did not make that decision. The school says you're too young to run!

Click to enlarge.
See? It's a good deal.

By the way, I brought four of those posters to school. During the lower sec lunch, two went missing.

Does anyone know who has them? I don't really need them but I would like to know what happened to them.


If you haven't already signed up, it would be a really good thing to go to school on monday and do so. There are like 3 prizes each for forms three, four and five, guys and girls in seperate categories so that's like... 18 prizes plus treasure hunt prizes plus lucky draw prizes...

Basically we have a lot of stuff to give away.

The iPod shuffle is... undeniably sexy.

Larger than actual size.
Just try and deny how sexy it is. You can't do it.
You get this shirt when you sign up. I think it turned out pretty well.

...

Alright, I don't actually have anything to blog about.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

first post! out of boredom

Jun Ian said...

one day, someone else is going to get first post.

you have to sleep sometime

Unknown said...

i've heard of weird fetishes, but this one takes the cake.

TashaLim said...

can I join....i want to join..SO BADLY
y cant d form 1s n 2s join....so sad

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi