Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Release Animals

Daniel: So you're having a sketch? And Marcus is God?
Marcus: That's right.
Daniel: How can Marcus be God? God isn't that ugly.
Marcus: Hey, watch it. God never looked this good! *turns away and prays* Sorry, sorry...

Here we go again.

Okay it's like two thousand seven now, and this is my first post of the year and also my first post in a long, long time. One year ago...

Note: These words here are like SO OLD they are like une year old. I did say that already though didn't I?

At the urging of those who said I should, and in defiance of those who didn't, I have created a blog.

So this, right here is my first post. It is also the first day of the new year. To commemorate this occasion of dubious significance, you might expect a celebration of some sort, an inspiring mission statement of my broader objectives, or at least a few words. Well, no. That is, there will be no instances of merrymaking, nor will there be commandments, but of words, there will be plenty.
This whole New Year deal, are you supposed to somehow know when it happens? I actually feel slightly different, but it's not like anything special has happened. Sure, today was a busy day, what else is new?

Maybe you understood that block of text there. Maybe you got lazy halfway through. What it means is that I thought the first post of the first day of the new year was special in some way.

Keng Yee: I read your blog once. Didn't understand a word.

I don't feel the same way about this post. I already tried blogging a couple of times in the past few months, didn't really work out. I never got back into it.

The reason why I'm blogging now is cause there is something to bitch about, and now I'm going to use my powers of blogging for good instead of evil.

So, here's like... I dunno. I just had to post this.

I wanna say a few words about this whole concert thing.

The concert is in like June or July but they've already started planning stuff. They're sorting us into groups already. Their theme this year?

Dances From Around the World.

Wow. I mean, that's like fucking Shakespeare.

Seriously though. I heard this from my brother. (I don't know why I had to hear it from my brother) They're planning to have 31 dances.

Jun Ian: I can't believe they're having 31 dances.
Jun Shern: I could have misheard. It's either 31 or 21.
Jun Ian: There's a real big difference between 31 and 21.
Jun Shern: Maybe it was 21. But I remember Mdm Anne said 31. She's doing South... no North America. No wait, North India. South India! She's South Indian. That's either the dance she's in charge of or the part of India where she's from.
Jun Ian: ... I don't trust your memory anymore. So which part of India is bhangra from? North, South, Central or Calcutta?

- African (Brian and Wilkin)
- Indian (Sarah, all girls from Grease, Daniel and I)
- Bhangra (Deepaq)
- 28 other dances, out of which at least 20 are going to suck.

Sanjay and Jon are actors now.

That's just... genius!

How can you have another indian dance when Deepaq's already doing bhangra? Even Bollywood wouldn't know what to do with that guy.

We're only allowed one dance too. That really hurts, guys.

Update:

-Vicky says its 21 or something like that. That's still alot.
- The form threes are doing Central America.
- Somehow my brother put his name in for African, but he's form one and I don't know how that's going to work out.

- Just found out: Hawaii, Brazil, Hungary, Italy, New York, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Spain are ON THE LIST. Are YOU on the list?

Nerdcore Rising PAX is so nerdy. It is SUPER NERD. I didnt know my heroes were so nerdy! Those nerds are just... NERDS. There is no other nerd for it. I mean, no other word.

I mean, that nerd just got down on his knees on stage and proposed to that other nerd! IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE NERDS. And they had their lightsabers out and stuff.

I like Star Wars too but...

Whatever.

Here's the video if you were interested in watching them nerds.

Presenting. NERDS.


I knew that the stereotype had to come from somewhere and... no offense to you nerd guys but seriously it is weird.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic. 21 dances now. didn't we have enough dances last year?? come up with something new and original for God's sake. must get 40 gb video ipod. muahaha

Anonymous said...

whoa, i see, lots of me's. 21 dances. this is going to be one heck of a year..

Unknown said...

i see that you're blogging again

Tarrant Kwok said...

He blogs!

Jun Ian said...

yeah... im blogging again. thats like... opening the blog for 2007. at least eugene didnt get first or even second slot this time yeah?

haha... not funny.