Saturday, January 27, 2007

In Which Actual Blogging Begins

Mrs Matthews: I don't think I can allow you to sell roses anymore.
Boon Guan: Why not? We've always sold them for friendship day in previous years.
Mrs Matthews: Because what happens is a girl will give a rose to another girl. And the two girls will hug.

I'm not making that up. She actually said that. That's the reason why we can't sell roses in school. Not boy-girl relationships, but because apparently, Wesley Methodist hates fags.

If I can pull it off I plan to organize mass gay huggings outside the office or wherever on valentine's day/friendship day. And, if the masses are willing... why stop at hugging?

Imagine... the whole school standing in the basketball court, paired up guy to guy and girl to girl, holding hands, dry humping and snogging in the most blatant display of homosexuality this school has ever seen since the YMCA.

We could make a movie. And call it like...V for Valentine.

They will remember the 14th of February.

It's been almost a month since Christmas, time to show everyone what I've been up to.

No it's nothing bad...

#1: Made christmas card for Australian adopted family. See, it is very good to be a member of my adopted family. Actually, they adopted me but DETAILS.

This is the link to the non-animated version if anyone's interested.

Maria says Stefan isn't coming over this April. Meaning I'm gonna get someone else to host. Cause I'll be hosting for sure. Unlike certain people who are 'too busy' to extend the same courtesy they received back in July... was it July? I've got no memory for dates at all...

See, I remember that my own birthday is on the 2nd of April, and that Jun Yu and Wei Li have the same birthday as me. And Shannon Matthews was born on the 1st of April, one day before.

My sister's birthday is in April, 17-18-19-ish. My father and my brother, in December. My mother in May-June-July-ish.

Wen Juin's birthday is in June, Bio's birthday is the day after 9/11, so I remember that. Ding Wei sometime in February, Yow Hwui in January, Jenq Yan last Friday, Suat Lay today.

Some Korean guy called Hero also had his birthday on Friday. I know because they wrote in on the whiteboard under 'happening things', next to 'Rain is coming'.

Should be here by now.

And there was one day in January where Karen and Rachel Lee had the same birthday, but I can't remember what day it is anymore. And it was just last month. No wait, it was this month. SEE? I TOLD YOU.

#2: Found snowman outside mall in Beijing. I did not make the snowman. I when I found him, he was already made. By who, I don't know. Do hobos make snowmen? Are there even hobos in China?

Hobo-licious - definition: person who is homeless.

It's not a very good picture, and I don't know what I was looking at. But it gets the point across. There was a snowman, and I was there.

There are many more pictures of snow and stuff that I could show you, but if you wanna see that you'll have to wait. Maybe wait for a long time. I don't know.

Brian: Bang, mana saya punya? Kenapa makanan lambat sangat bang?
Waiter: Saya bagi you dalam dua jam boleh. Kamu semua siap saja saya bawa dia punya okay?
Brian: Tak lucu la bang. Sangat tidak lucu.
Waiter: Dua jam la, you tunggu.
Brian: Mana boleh la?
Waiter: Okay la, saya pergi sekejap. Jangan nak nangis la okay?
Brian: What the... He stole my line wei!
Waiter: Don't cry okay?

The waiter pats Brian on the shoulder.

Brian: Kenapa you sentuh saya? Saya bayar kamu sentuh saya ke? Apabila saya nak kamu sentuh saya saya bagitahu okay?
Brian: Hey bang... ada makanan di situ la.


Brian points near the waiter's mouth. There is a mole there. The waiter feels for it then realises he's being had. He takes a swipe at Brian. Brian ducks and shows off his T shirt.

Brian: Tengok ini, ini kamu punya. Ini saya punya.
Waiter: Bukanlah... ini saya punya. Itu baru kamu punya.
Brian: Macam ni la wei... Ini saya punya. Ini you.

Brian points to the empty space on his shirt.

Brian: You tak ada.


The waiter laughs and heads back to the kitchen.

Kevin: He is totally spitting in your food right now.

#3: Made snowball. The video will show you the way.


You have no idea how much I want some ice cream right now.

News: I'll be getting a shoutbox soon. Maybe before the next update.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

woo, mass hugging.

TashaLim said...

nice video...hahha n d card 2.
did u....record d video ursleves?
or just..picked it up frm youtube?
n...i cant get d brian n d waiter story...

Jun Ian said...

thanks. i recorded it myself... the girl in orange is my cousin joolee, haha.

and you probably wouldnt get the brian thing unless you know brian well... its like an in-joke.

maybe i shouldnt make so many of those.

Peak Sheng said...

damn sui

pelt your cousin with snowballs.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'll get you for putting that video of me up... Oh and "Rain's coming??" Have you KLians lost all sense of music taste. I feel disgusted.

Kudos on your homosexuality idea btw, good luck with that