Thursday, April 03, 2008

Not Quite An Update

Like the title suggests. I know it's been a while, but patience. My holidays start next week. Then you will all wish I'd stayed inactive.


Hah. Anyway, these are important matters.
AUDITIONS FOR PERFORMANCES FOR THE CAL GRAD BALL 2008 

Details are as such :

It will be held between the 21st of April to the 25th of April 2008
 

Please tell ALL your friends about it. the performers are not restricted to merely Taylors students, but people from OUTSIDE of Taylors as well! :) 
Feel free to inform anyone and everyone about our auditions!

We also welcome all kinds of performances, not just the usual dance or band performances! so feel free to contact us regarding any talents / performances (i.e. clogging, beatboxing, miming whatsoever! ) 

DO remind them to email us at www.junian@gmail.com (mind you the www. is part of the email ) or contact Jun Ian at 0169554388 to set up a slot !! :) 
Notice how it's MY name attached to the advertisement? Yeah, you got that right.

That's because this is MY department! Important stuff.

Help me push this one to all your friends and sundry. Performing in front of seven hundred graduating students is a great way to get exposure.

Oh and my birthday was yesterday. I'm having a (last-minute) party on Friday. Cheers to my quickest post ever!

1 comment:

Mom2Three said...

I just spent an hour reading through your blog. You are so hilarious and remind me of my college days, even though I'm old enough to be your mom, I'm sure! I love your artwork, and the photos of where you live (the few I saw!) remind me of the Philippines, where I lived for a year as an exchange student and still love. Your friends remind me of my kids, or what they will be when they grow up, because they are all so incredibly beautiful and from China. Two girls and a boy.
I am opening a shop called "PandaMOMium" on CafePress, and I wanted to see if anyone had that name anywhere and you do, but I don't think anyone will get our worlds confused! I love your attitude -- have a wonderful life!
Cynthia in Oregon, U.S.A.
Mom to three kids, two dogs, five cats and one overwhelmed husband!
:-)
carawen (at) centurytel.net
remove da spaces...