Sunday, February 17, 2008

Literature Extraordinaire

New artwork. They do seem to be coming rather fast all of a sudden, don't they?


As usual, you may click to embiggen.

For the uneducated - that is to say, everyone out there who isn't Peako, Dexter or Pia - this is Mr Wong, my form five English Literature teacher. Again, most of you probably won't get what the whole thing is about, but I'm confident the pretty colors will assuage any grievances that may arise as a result of this confusion. In case you haven't noticed, it was done in a new coloring style. Colors!

Just a couple of pictures to unload here.

Daniel's match with Tze Chiang's brother on Saturday night was the stuff of legend (if you consider comedy to be legend).

On Wednesday, a lion came to college.

Thursday was Valentine's day. A box of cakes came for Cassie.

Overall, the second week of February was a good one but childish, disjointed sentences aside, I don't really have much to say today.

Dexter's party on Friday was teh sex. I met old friends I never knew I had.
Jun Ian: Wait, what do you mean the power's out? When did that happen?
Angeline: While you were in the pool.
Jun Ian: What? How long were we in there?
Eliot: Long enough! The Berlin Wall's back up!
And... well, I guess that's about it. I have to start taking my camera more places. Or maybe my brain.

Yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a
paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks!

Feel free to visit my weblog - Http://wiki.corpuswiki.org/