Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fun With English

The Secret Lives Of Panda presents

Fun with English in 5W/P Set One!

On Tuesday, we played a game. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's the one where everyone takes turns to come up with a different sentence to form a story. Sounds childish, I know, but it was dope.

The text in fiery shades is the story we came up with. The text in icy blues is everything else.

Mdm Moses: I didn't know what just hit me.
Wei Han: I felt dizzy.

Sze Jian: So I lied down on my bed.

Mdm Moses: Lay down.
Sze Jian: Right.
Jethro: Then my sister came in... and jumped on me.


The class gives an two-note, ascending oo-OOH.

Jun Ian: Then... I came in and pulled Jethro's sister off him.
Mdm Moses: What? It doesn't work that way. It's you.
Jun Ian: It's me? No it's Jethro.
Wen Juin: Actually it's Wei Han.
Mdm Moses: No the way it works is that you're the one on the bed now.
Jun Ian: Oh okay. Then Jun Ian came in and pulled my sister off me.

Wen Juin: I felt sad because I couldn't spend quality time with my sister.


The class laughs.

Angeline: I sent my sister out of the room and locked the door.
Mdm Moses: So it's just you and Jun Ian in there? What's going to happen?
Phin Wern: We... had a long chat.
Jun Ian: I just realised I wrote myself into the story...
Wen: Yeah...
Jun Ian: That's so cool.
Rachel: We made plans about what we were going to do with Jun Ian.

Mdm Moses: Huh? But you're talking to Jun Ian!
Rachel: Oh I thought my sister. Never mind la.
Chuan Han: Okay... I felt sleepy so I sent him outside.
Eu Jin: And I went to sleep.
Mdm Moses: The story became so tame suddenly! All about long chats and sleeping!
Yan Por: I had a nightmare and I woke up.

Caryn: I saw Jun Ian... staring at me.

Yi Wen: I wondered what he was doing back in the room.

Brian: Then I realised Jun Ian wanted to sleep with me.


The class explodes into furious laughter.

Jing Hang: I... didn't know what to do.

Something about the way he says it makes the class laugh even harder. Even Mdm Moses is laughing.

Lih Fern: I decided to let Jun Ian sleep with me.

The class reacts.

Sherene: But I got hungry so I went out.
Mdm Moses: Okay okay... from now on, no more obscenities.

But she's still laughing.

Lisha: I realised I should have licked Jun Ian.
Mdm Moses: What did you say?
Lisha: Uhm... I realised I should have kicked Jun Ian.

Zhi Mei: Then I went to eat dinner.

Derek: I had my dinner.

Li Wen: And then after dinner I had another cake.

Mdm Moses: Another cake? A whole cake?
Li Wen: Yeah.
Peako: I went to the fridge and when I opened it, I found Jun Ian inside.
Soe Foong: I had a stomach ache.
Mdm Moses: You found Jun Ian in the fridge and had a stomach ache? Okay Denise, finish it.
Denise: Then I heard the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I woke in my bed and realised it had all been a very strange dream.
Jun Ian: Classic ending.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

schizoid,

Anonymous said...

lol..that's a pretty good story u noe..erm..yea...huh...ahahhaa...cant help laughin.. X)

Anonymous said...

white?....too bad, i lov colours...so ur blog will have a theme : white house.

Anonymous said...

=.=''you got it all right except for what I said! i later changed it to "then i went to the kitchen."

Anonymous said...

@ky: i remember teaching you that word. schizoid.

@usane: its an AWFUL story =)

@yihui: the sides will probably change color...

@sha: close enough... hard enough to rmb everyone's part right...

Anonymous said...

cute panda.

Anonymous said...

save the children, save the world

Anonymous said...

omggggg!!!! hahahahhahha! gawd laaa you sound like a rapist/stalker dude =p dammit dorothy was damn dumb today. i blogged about it

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

@jiayeei: yup, hi and welcome haha

@DarK FoX: save them til they beg you to stop

Anonymous said...

that makes no sense but sure!

Anonymous said...

@DarK FoX: ...

Anonymous said...

haha. we should play tht game during english! xD